Title: Accounting and Data Analyst
Status: Reports to the Operations Manager. Position is full-time exempt and located in the St. Paul, MN office.
INFRA: Independent Natural Food Retailers Association (INFRA) is a purchasing cooperative owned and governed by natural and organic food retailers of all sizes working together to forge a sustainable future. INFRA facilitates member collaboration to strengthen independents' position in the marketplace
Summary: The Accounting and Data Analyst’s primary responsibilities are to turn data into useful, easily understandable information that will help the organization make strategic decisions and to support the Finance Manager with data entry and reporting.
- Perform regular data entry, including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Manage select accounting processes
- Support reporting needs of Finance Manager
- Acquire data from both internal and external sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and clean data in preparation for analysis
- Interpret data and analyze results and provide ongoing reports
- Visualize and present findings from data analysis to stakeholders
- Work with management to prioritize business and informational needs
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel), databases and accounting software
- Experience using data visualization tools such as PowerBI
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and report on information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Dynamics 365 experience a plus
- Strong communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team to collaboratively accomplish goals
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field
- 1-3 years accounting/analyst experience
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures and bookkeeping
INFRA provides a full suite of employee benefits including: PTO, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and a working environment that strongly believes in rightful living.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.