Status: Reports to the Marketing Manager. Full-time, hourly position (40 hours/week) with a flexible schedule; located in the St. Paul, MN office.
About INFRA: Independent Natural Food Retailers Association (INFRA) is a network of independent retailers of all sizes working together to strengthen our position in the natural foods industry. INFRA builds strategic alignment among its members to provide peer support for retailers; identify and implement best practices; and facilitate collaboration in the areas of purchasing and marketing.
Summary: The Event Planner’s primary function is to coordinate in-person events and lead the social media content of the organization as defined by the Director of Marketing and Communication.
Essential Departmental Functions
- Identify locations nationally
- Coordinate all communication and marketing
- Plan all logistics and support the agenda planning
- Maintain budget
- Analyze effectiveness of events through feedback and evaluations and adjust accordingly
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Measure and analyze traffic
- Coordinate all social media accounts and messaging
General Marketing and Communications
- Support INFRA Deals Flyer generation
- Webform Generation/Website updates
- All other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager and the Director of Communications and Marketing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong event planning skills
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Proficient in social media platforms, management and scheduling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- High level of Mac, PC and IT proficiency
Education and Experience
- Event planning experience
- Social media experience across platforms
- Communications and marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Retail experience preferred, but not required
INFRA provides a full suite of employee benefits including: PTO, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, SIMPLE retirement plan, and a working environment that strongly believes in rightful living.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.