Status: Reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications. Full-time, exempt position with a flexible schedule; located in the St. Paul, MN office. Some travel may be required.
About INFRA: Independent Natural Food Retailers Association (INFRA) is a network of independent retailers of all sizes working together to strengthen our position in the natural foods industry. INFRA builds strategic alignment among its members to provide peer support for retailers; identify and implement best practices; and facilitate collaboration in the areas of purchasing and marketing.
Summary: The Marketing Manager, Events & Education’s primary function is to work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager, Branding and Communications to develop programs and deliverables inside the Marketing and Communications Team.
Essential Departmental Functions:
- Manage and develop the Academy of Retail Training Platform (ART)
- Write and/or obtain content for ART
- Provide content for and participate in in-person events
- Manage the Annual Conference and all other in-person events, including Share Groups, Intensives, and Tradeshows
- INFRA Communications, Marketing and Branding
- Manage and strategize the execution of Social Media accounts
- Write and/or obtain content for INFRA Deals flyer, Newsletter, E-bulletin and all other INFRA publications
- Write and/or obtain content for Public Website and the Members Only Area (MOA)
- Manage, create, and proof communications to Members
- Support digital solutions development and execution
- Support the INFRA brand – stay consistent in its use
- Participate in NGO/Vendor Relationship building and marketing opportunities
- Support the communications needs of the association
- Adopt the Agile method
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Strong Marketing and Communications skills
- Creative, innovative, inspiring, motivational
- Possesses critical and analytical thinking abilities
- Possesses flexibility and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Skill in business writing, editing, and proofing
- Program Management proficiency
- Demonstrated skill in working with a website, constant contact, surveys, a listserv, and web conferencing products
- Proficiency in creating Social Media Strategy
- Strong collaboration skills across multiple departments and platforms
- Proficient working with demographics to develop Marketing Strategies
Education and Experience Requirements
- 5 years Marketing and Communications experience
- 3-5 years FTE Supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Education, or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience working in Pages, Photoshop, and/or other design software
- Experience in the Natural Foods Industry strongly preferred
- Solid experience in different types of event planning
INFRA provides a full suite of employee benefits including: PTO, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, SIMPLE retirement plan, and a working environment that strongly believes in rightful living.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.