Status: Reports to the Director of Member Relations. Full-time salaried, exempt position located in the St. Paul, MN office. Some travel required.
About INFRA: Independent Natural Food Retailers Association (INFRA) is a network of independent retailers of all sizes working together to strengthen our position in the natural foods industry. INFRA builds strategic alignment among its members to provide peer support for retailers; identify and implement best practices; and facilitate collaboration in the areas of purchasing and marketing.
Summary: The Member Services Manager’s primary function is building and expanding INFRA’s membership base by developing retailer relationships and strengthening member’s operations through targeted retail support initiatives.
INFRA Region Project Manager (40%)
- Develop strong, direct relationships between INFRA and its members.
- Provide advice, problem solving, and referral to available resources/INFRA programs for members.
- Conduct trainings and webinars using existing INFRA tools such as SPINS and CoMetrics targeted at the store level.
- Create support teams to transform specific operations within stores (leadership, finances, fresh department, etc.)
INFRA Member Services (30%)
- Manage all Membership records, ensure all member information is on file, current, accurate and easily accessible for other team members both physically and electronically
- Manage new member intake process
- Manage membership database
- Support industry relationships with business services (Wasserstrom, Topco) as assigned
- Produce member communications (as it pertains to membership) using the INFRA style guide and branding requirements
- Manage, maintain, and distribute new member communication content
- Support Retail Services team as needed
- Support Director of Member Relations as needed, in particular with new program development and execution
- Provide HQ support for Region Managers
- Provide LBMX / Estimates Support for Members
- Provide ECRS Support for Members
INFRA Associate Retailer Manager (30%)
- Develop and execute recruitment plan
- Assist in setting up chart of accounts
- Provide personalized support to retailer in becoming member owner
- Assist in setting up physical inventory
- Support for Category Reviews and in-person events
- Direct Associate Retailers to the appropriate INFRA support people as needed
- Support for CoMetrics and SPINS
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel; high level of MAC or PC and IT proficiency
- Creative, inspiring, innovative, and motivating
- Ability work over 8 hours in a single day as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, yet not required
- Grocery retail experience of 5+ years required
- Previous employment in the Natural Foods Industry strongly preferred
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and functions in a timely and organized manner
INFRA provides a full suite of employee benefits including: PTO, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, SIMPLE retirement plan, and a working environment that strongly believes in rightful living.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.