Status: Reports to the Operations Manager. Full-time position with a flexible schedule; located in the St. Paul, MN office.
About INFRA: INFRA is a network of independent retailers of all sizes working together to strengthen our position in the natural foods industry. INFRA builds strategic alignment among its members; to provide peer support for retailers; identify and implement best practices; and facilitate collaboration.
Summary: The Office Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting INFRA with administrative and technology support, as well as providing Operations assistance to the Operations Manager.
Administrative Support (35%)
- Prepare and execute operations and financial mailings; assist with other mailings as needed
- Prepare and assemble materials for Board of Director meetings
- Plan events and contract for services for Board of Directors meetings and staff events
- Assist the Operations Manager with CEO and Board of Directors’ travel
- Create and Maintain Operations records (updating phone lists, organization charts, etc.)
- Publish bimonthly INFRA Staff Newsletter
- Other general administrative duties as assigned
Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk (20%)
- Enter accounts payable transactions
- Enter regular invoicing transactions
- Miscellaneous financial clerking duties as assigned
Office Coordination (10%)
- Manage inventories of office supplies
- Maintain cleaning schedules and work with cleaning subcontractors
- Maintain office storage
- Support internal office set-up and changes in configuration
Tech Support (35%)
- Establish and maintain file naming and organization standards in conjunction with Operations and IT Managers
- In coordination with Operations Manager, develop software SOPs and coordinate software standardization, training, and troubleshooting
- Strong organizational skills: perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Uses initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel (preferably with Office 365 / SharePoint experience)
- High level of IT proficiency on MAC or PC (preferably both)
- Skill in instructing others in work procedures; reading and explaining rules, policies, and procedures
- Competency organizing, researching, and maintaining office files
- Ability to compose correspondence independently or from brief instructions
- Professional manner and ability to handle confidential situations
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with all contacts
- Contributes effectively to the accomplishment of team goals, objectives, and activities
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 40 lbs.; job may require significant sitting, standing, or walking
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administrative or IT work
- Associate Degree preferred, yet not required
INFRA provides a full suite of employee benefits including: PTO, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, SIMPLE retirement plan, and a working environment that strongly believes in rightful living.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.