The Store Director supports the mission and vision of Winter Ridge by leading and developing store managers and team members and collaborating with the Operations Manager and Leadership Team. He/She ensures legendary customer service, effective communication throughout the store and ensures the team has the support they need to flourish.
- Ensure the highest retail standards for store execution and cleanliness are being met or exceeded at all times.
- Promote exceptional communication
- To know and enforce the company’s policies and procedures
- Keep the owner and leadership team informed and up to date on issues, changes, etc.
- Provide ideas and suggestions that contribute to the growth of the store
- Build a positive work environment of outstanding teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
- Use expertise to positively influence situations and effectively communicate ideas and changes to team members.
- Lead in understanding, implementing, and living the company mission and vision.
- Inspire team members by setting clear expectations and accountability.
- Provide coaching and practical application for financial and P&L gains.
3. People Management
- Select, train, develop, mentor, motivate and counsel team members in a manner that builds and sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
- Support team member growth and development by promoting a culture of training and accountability.
- Develop, utilize and provide consistency in human resource practices, including but not limited to annual reviews, new employee orientation, employee records, legal and compliance, benefits, etc.
- Provide knowledge and support to ensure team members understand financial goals, their roles and help remove obstacles to their success.
- Identify and develop future store leaders.
4. Customer Service Management
- Use creative and innovative thinking to build sales and legendary customer service.
- Effectively address customer problems.
- Successfully adapt to the market and local competition.
5. Team Player
- Collaborate with the leadership team (Operations Manager, Marketing Manager, Finance and Owner) to analyze data and make decisions.
- Step into departments as needed and assist the management team to be successful.
Qualifications, Required Behaviors, and Skills:
- 3+ years of store leadership and/or people management experience
- 2+ years of department or organizational management/leadership experience (preferred)
- Understanding and management of a Profit and Loss (P&L) or finances, including budgeting – financial acumen
- Microsoft computer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively
- Ability to multi-task, show excellent follow-through and see the big picture
- Excellent interpersonal, motivation, team building and leadership skills
- Possess sound judgement and the ability to remain level headed and fair minded
- Aptitude for handling conflict in a respectful and professional manner
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, mission and philosophy
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Health Insurance
- 401K opportunities
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Sick Pay
- Store Discount
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a filled out application to email@example.com
Here is a link to our application: