Status: Reports to the Operations Manager. Position is full-time exempt and located in the St. Paul, MN office.
About INFRA: INFRA is a network of independent retailers of all sizes working together to strengthen our position in the natural foods industry. INFRA builds strategic alignment among its members; to provide peer support for retailers; identify and implement best practices; and facilitate collaboration.
Summary: The INFRA System Administrator is key to our organization’s workflow, keeping the lines of communication open for all team members whether located in the main office, remote region managers and travelers.
- Install, upgrade and monitor INFRA software & hardware to include license renewal, hardware & software maintenance contracts
- Manage user profiles and access rights
- Maintain operating systems & network; ensuring maximum up-time (95%+), security & back-up
- Maintain equipment inventory to include product key codes, serial numbers, warranties
- Phone system maintenance
- Responding to team member requests for troubleshooting, resolving user issues
- Researching and recommending hardware & software as needed
- Establish and maintain rolling 2-year technology plan, including technology platforms and phone system
- Stay current with industry trends, software lifecycles, new technology opportunities that fit within the technology plan; recommend hardware & software based on user requirements and technology plan
- System Administration and development of INFRA’s Office 365 & Dynamics 365 platform
- Hardware & Software lifecycle budget planning
- Support for INFRA training team, including technical review of documentation and delivery of training programs
- Security training for INFRA team members, what to watch out for (e.g., current phishing scams)
- Strong organizational skills; performs and prioritizes multiple tasks seamlessly with great attention to detail
- Skillful problem solver who takes initiative to find solutions
- Professional manner and ability to handle confidential situations
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with all contacts
- Ability to work independently and with a team to support a diverse team of subject matter experts
- Knowledge of functional and operational practices necessary to operate in a highly available, highly secure, and highly regulated environment to meet business and compliance requirements
- Experience leading small to medium projects from requirements through implementation
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 40 lbs.; job may require significant sitting, standing, or walking
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in administrative or IT work
- Experience working with PC and Mac platforms and networks
- Experience working with internet, intranet, and software systems
- Experience with backup systems and database installations
- Experience in IT equipment maintenance
- Experience working with Retail POS Systems (preferred)
INFRA provides a full suite of employee benefits including: PTO, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, SIMPLE retirement plan, and a working environment that strongly believes in rightful living.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.